Wednesday, June 27, 2012

PHUKET June '12

I recently went on a family vacation trip to Phuket, Thailand. It was such an amazing experience and i had such a good time spending quality time with my family. 
 We went fishing and snorkeling. We were out at sea for over 6 hours and honestly, most of the time on board i was seasick and i was at the side of the boat puking. But the ocean and islands were absolutely beautiful and breathtaking. The sea so clear and the fishes so close. 
 Had a lot of seafood over there. My hives were annoying and kept me away from gobbling down the seafood.

 The villa we stayed at was my dream home. Walked through the door and was taken aback at how amazingly beautiful it was. We had our own private pool, my dream kitchen, beautiful bathrooms and a cool bath tub too! The girls' room had a door that led straight to the pool. Couldnt have asked for a better place to stay at. We cooked at least a meal/day at the kitchen caused it saved us some money cause the food at the grocery store was quite cheap. 
The beach was beautiful too. The nice sandy beach was what i needed. The waves coming in and my feet in the sand. Memorable.

My next stop would be Bangkok. Need to do some serious shopping cause we didnt do much in phuket. Hopefully im going this september for my birthday with my brother. Fingers crossed.

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment